Quality In-House Wine Analysing Service
“Your wine testing solutions partner”
We have collaborated with Wine Analytical Services, based at Spier and we now run a satellite laboratory from the Cape Town Wine Hub premises in the Strand.
How do we analyse your wines?
- Sample analysis takes place according to schedules that the winemakers submit with the samples to be analysed – please see all downloadable PDF’s.
- Analysis is a complex process which is done according to ISO 17025 and ISO 22000 guidelines and principles.
These standards deal with the following:
- Wine Analytical Services is part of the Wine Laboratories Association (SAWLA)
- Positioned in the top 10 out of 50 wine laboratories in the testing and validation process.
- Daily QC checks against a known standard is performed before any clients’ wine samples are analysed. The daily checks are recorded.
- Calibration of equipment.